Liz has traveled and lived across the globe for much of her life. For 33 years (and counting), she has led marketing strategy and revenue generation as a Management Consultant and CMO to organizations, creative, and media agencies across verticals with a specific expertise in luxury and entertainment.
A lover of animals, all things water, and cultural exploration, Liz and her husband (and their four kids) divide their time between Europe and the US.
- Global Marketing Strategy (BETC, Bermuda Tourism, NY Lottery, Live Nation, Hamptons International Film Festival, Arbitron, Chanel, KPMG, Venu Magazine)
- Global President, Maydream
- SVP, Senior Planner, McCann WorldGroup
- VP, Marketing and Development, Frankfurt Gibs Balkind (Hill Holiday)
- Manager, Marketing Consultant, Andersen Consulting (Accenture) Madrid, SP
- Marketing Director, Adweek Magazine (Clio Awards; Adbank)
- Masters of Science, Media Theory, Anneberg School of Communications, University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Art, Political Science and Psychology, Clark University, Worcester, Massachusettes
- Political Intern, Social Democratic Party, British Parliament, House of Commons, United Kingdom